This document will serve as the general or basic rules and guidelines that customers of this game will follow and GMs (Game Masters) have a thorough knowledge thereof. This also includes regulations about users' duty to help other gamers to enjoy the game.
The company's management presents an operation policy that offers the best method in problem solving and is always on the lookout for better solutions and proposals. Possessing an open-minded attitude, we carefully listen to the opinions of our valued customers.
The Team will state or lists down the following guidelines for the players to read and understand. Should there be any case not stated in these guidelines then the GMs shall have full discretion and authority in resolving such issues.
Please read and understand the following guidelines. We will be expecting everyone's cooperation.
1. Duties of the Customer
The users are required to read and understand the guidelines, conditions, and follow policies that govern the game in order to have a balance and orderly game community. If they fail to fully understand the policies, then they shall be held fully responsible to any consequences that may happen.
The user needs to immediately report game errors and other game play issues and submit them to the GMs. The users are not allowed to pass this information to other users through any means in order to avoid the abuse of such bugs or errors.
Account security--whether it is password protection, running virus checks, disabling file sharing, disabling third-party programs, or any other means of safeguarding your accounts, is the sole the responsibility of the account owner. Users are to be held responsible for their own accounts.
Any and all non-game related trades are strictly prohibited. A list of possible violations and sanctions can be found at the end of the page.
Players are obliged to respond to any GM’s/Support Team inquiries and requests in-game and Q&A’s. The cooperation of the players is highly desirable. Please note though that GMs will never ask for your account password in-game or through unofficial email addresses.
Players sending inquiries our help need to send us complete and authentic information regarding their account. In case there are anomalies or discrepancies regarding the account information then certain requests such as those that require the submission of accurate user information may not be processed (e.g. hack cases, scam cases etc.).
The GM’s main role is to ensure that the users have a safe and enjoyable gaming experience. GMs are to shall be impartial in their interactions with the users and shall show no preference for any player, faction, guild, country/nation, or anything else. Everyone is to be treated equally by the GMs.
GMs will not provide users with any items or services unless these are a part of an official event or as otherwise outlined in our service guidelines.
The gaming conditions are multifaceted and unpredictable due to the users all being from different cultures. Conflicts may happen because of these differences and thus the GMs serve as mediators in order to solve any issues that may arise.
2. Game Master Interaction Policy
This section details how players are supposed to behave when interacting with GMs or any other personnel of T3FUN.
- • These are unacceptable behavior when interacting with GMs or other T3FUN personnel.
- • Impersonating a GM or other T3FUN personnel.
- • Defrauding or Attempting to Defraud a GM or other T3FUN personnel.
- • Disobeying or Ignoring GM Instructions.
- • Harassing GMs or other T3FUN personnel through any means.
- • Excessive use of Abusive Language towards the GMs or other T3FUN personnel.
In situations where such unacceptable behavior were conducted or has been done by the player, GM’s have the right to sanction the player as he/she see fit’s in the said situation.
3. Naming Policy
Our policies regarding character, guild and all other names applicable in-game and in our forums are outlined here. Should a name violate any of our rules, then our sanctions outlined below shall apply.
Please note that GMs will not entertain name change requests.
Accounts, characters, and guild names shall be found in violation of the Policy if the names chosen fall under the following categories:
- 3.1 Racism
- Names that would direct prejudice or animosity, or have negative connotations against people who belong to other races, ethnicities, or nationalities.
- 3.2 Sexuality and Sexual Orientation
- Names that reference sexual body parts or acts, or have any negative sexual connotations including those about people’s sexual orientation.
- 3.3 Religious Issues
- Names that have negative religious connotations. Names that are about major religious figures.
- 3.4 Extreme Violence and Crime
- Names that refers to violent real-life acts or crimes.
- 3.5 Obscene/Vulgar/ Inappropriate
- Names that portray sexually explicit material, inappropriate reference to human anatomy, reference to illegal drugs or activities, or names that would be inappropriate in the gaming community.
- 3.6 Harassing or Defamatory
- Names that insultingly refer to Personnel, other players, or other people in game or in real life.
- 3.7 Advertising
- Names that promote businesses, websites, organization, other online games and products that are not related.
- 3.8 Misrepresentation
- Names that directly or indirectly connotes a meaning that the said character is in a way related to the management or the GM Team. (E.g. names that has GM in their character names)
4. Q&A Consultation
Q&Q&A requests can be done through the support section (mail inquiry)
There will be instances that players need to submit certain information to verify certain account or user details if it is deemed necessary.
Please note that any personnel will NEVER ask for your password in-game or through any email address that is not associated with t3fun.
- 4.1 Hack, Scam, Lost Item Cases
- Hack, Scam, and Lost Item cases need users to submit required account information for verification and case details to an official email. These kinds of cases may take 72 hours upon initial submission of information before case resolution. Please see the next section for more information about our policies regarding such cases.
5. Possible Game Play Scenarios
This section details our policies regarding various scenarios that may occur and affect our users while using our services. This includes accidental item disposal, scam cases, and hack cases.
- 5.1 Item Disposal
- 5.1.1 The user is responsible for any mistake that they have made and thus any item that has been thrown away, disassembled, deleted while inside a mail and sold to a NPC by accident shall not be restored.
- 5.1.2 The players are responsible for whatever amount they set when selling their items in the Market Place, and item trades. Any mistake that players make shall not be eligible for retrieval or restoration by the GMs.
- 5.2. Scam Cases
- The word “scam” means to intentionally mislead others hence, in the gaming community, scamming is the deliberate misleading other players for personal gain. Players are required to thoroughly check all their transactions in order to avoid being scammed.
- 5.2.1 Scamming through impersonation of known personalities, other players, and GMs shall be processed if scam victims have submitted evidence of such an act. (Screen shots of the scam together with the chat log would greatly aid in the investigation.)
- 5.2.2 Trading and auto trading in which scammers place amounts lower than the required amount. Players are required to report the event immediately. (Screen shots of the scam together with the chat log would greatly aid in the investigation.)
- 5.2.3 Real money trades are prohibited; therefore cases of scamming through real money transactions will not be entertained.
- 5.2.4 The GM team will entertain premium items trades but the only goal is to punish or penalize the violator/s. and not returning the item/s to the original owner. Transact at your own risk.
- 5.2.5 Players are encouraged to report a scam case as soon as possible so that immediate action can be done and potential damage or inconvenience will be minimal. Hence a scam case that has been reported 3 days after the incident will no longer be entertained.
- 5.2.6 Scammers will be reprimanded accordingly. Please do take note that the GM Team will not return/restore any items that was lost. The goal of the investigation would be to punish the violator’s accounts which may compose of the main accounts and the sub-accounts that was involve in the incident.
- 5.3 Hack Cases
- Is defined as illegal or unauthorized accessing of other player’s accounts in order to steal, delete, or waste items, or any other virtual property, jeopardize any facet of the original user’s account such as deleting characters and guilds, or participating in any other action that is detrimental to that user’s account and/or person.
- Hack cases are very sensitive issues and are processed with utmost care. The users are held liable for the security of their accounts and are expected to never share their passwords not even to GMs. Always remember that GMs will never ask for your password.
- Should any player find out that they were hacked, they should immediately submit a report to the GMs. The guidelines for reporting are outlined in our “Processing of Reports” section below.
- Users shall be granted a 1 week grace period after their discovery of the hacking to report their case. Reports of hacking after that amount of time shall not be entertained.
- Please be advised that the goal of the investigation would be to sanction the violator (hacker). This includes the sub-accounts (aside from the main account) that were involved in the process of hacking or distribution of hacked items.
- Item/s, Deleted Character/s and Gold/s will not be restored so utmost care for your account password/information must be enforced or should be applied.
- 5.3.1 Impersonating GM characters
- The GMs will never ask for your password, in-game or through any other email address not related to T3fun. Should you find anyone asking for such sensitive account information, then it is advisable that they be reported to us immediately.
- 5.3.2 Purchased or Traded Account
- Accounts that were obtained from other players through illegal trades shall not be entertained in case they get hacked.
- 5.3.3 Shared Accounts
- For everyone’s security we highly prohibit the sharing of accounts. If the investigation shows that the account of the hack victim is shared then the case will be disregarded.
- 5.3.4 Illegally Purchased Accounts
- Accounts that once belonged to another player which were purchased by the current user through any means will not be entitled to our services regarding hack cases.
- 5.3.5 Using 3rd Party Applications
- This section details our policies regarding the use of applications not authorized by the game or its publisher. Applications such as Bot tools, speed hacks, key pressers and the like (3rd Party Program) are strictly prohibited. Players found to use such software shall receive heavy sanctions.
- 5.3.6 Sanctions for Hackers
- Account hackers who were proven to have hacked another player’s account shall be permanently banned. Any account involved with the hacker which contains or once contained hacked items shall also be permanently banned.
- 5.4 Billing Issues
- 5.4.1 Chargeback scam
- Chargeback scam is when the user purchases products or services and attempts to get a refund or chargeback even though they have received said products or services. Any user who is suspected to have or have committed chargeback scams shall be permanently banned.
- 5.4.2 Credit Card Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud is defined as any form of theft, fraud, or any other illegal transactions using a credit card or any similar forms of purchase and payment. T3Fun Reserves the right to block any account suspected of credit card fraud. Credit card fraud is punishable by a permanent ban and whatever rules apply to that user’s county of origin.
6. Providing Service
This section details what services the GMs are allowed to provide for the players. The GMs duties include answering player inquiries, generating enjoyable events for the users, and settle player disputes if necessary.
- 6.1 Consultations
- GM/s and Support personnel/s shall entertain player’s questions regarding various topics about the gameplay, events, policies, or anything else about game. GM/s and Support personnel/s shall not divulge any personal information about themselves or any third party.
- GMs shall address player’s questions through in-game, email, or in real life events if applicable.
- 6.2 In-game, Forum, Real-life, and Other Events
- GMs shall inform players of upcoming events through in-game announcements, forums, website, email, or through other forms of media.
- GMs shall moderate and facilitate events in-game, forums, or in real life.
- 6.3 Player Disputes
- 6.3.1 GMs or any other Personnel shall not interfere with player disputes and conflicts unless:
- • The parties involved use inflammatory language with negative racial, ethnic, national, religious, sexual, pornographic, or simply vulgar connotations.
- • There is spamming and/or trolling through public forms of chat.
- • There is GM or other player impersonation.
- • There are false accusations and falsifying information.
- • There is use of illegally accessed accounts.
- • There is harassment and/or grieving.
- 6.3.2 GMs may intervene in player disputes if deemed necessary.
- 6.4 Ensure a Safe and Enjoyable Game Environment
- GMs shall monitor the game world to ensure that all aspects of the game are fair for all.
- The GMs shall patrol the game world in order to remove abusive players who use illegal or unauthorized means to gain an unfair advantage in the game. These include bot users, speed hack users, and other such persons.
- GMs shall also place sanctions on abusive players that cause harm to others in the game.
7. Processing of Reports
This section details what steps users should take when they are reporting hack, scam, or lost item cases.
- Hack cases, Scam cases, and lost items
- 1. The GM/s and Support Personnel/s shall ask for certain required information to process your hack, scam, or lost item case.
- 2. Players shall receive an update after 72-120 hours. Such time is necessary to conduct a proper investigation of the case at hand. Remember that the purpose of the investigation is to identify and sanction the hacker’s main and sub –accounts.
8. Submissions Policy
Any and all materials submitted to T3FUN through any and all possible means shall become the sole property of the company. T3FUN shall own exclusive rights, including all forms of intellectual property rights, to submitted material and shall have unrestricted use of these for any purpose, whether commercial or otherwise, without any acknowledgment or any form of compensation to their original creators.
9. Violations and Sanctions
The table below lists in-game violations and their specific sanctions. This is to discourage and prevent abusive and harmful behavior in-game.
Such sanctions shall only be given provided that there have been enough evidence to merit punishment. Should there be any mistake in handing sanctions players are allowed to make an appeal for their defense.